Tuesday, August 7, 2012

From Lisa's Heart...


We all have passions...those deep seated desires that drive us and keep us focused on what God has placed in our hearts.  Mine is missions.  


My family had the distinct privilege of serving overseas with Mission Aviation Fellowship.  We were called, as a family.  What a joy it was to watch God work in and through us.  When we lost my husband, David, in  fatal airplane accident our lives took an immediate shift back to the United States.  I know that God is using us in His perfect plan in the States, and I know that this is His desire for us...but He continues to burden my heart for overseas missions.  He keeps me on my knees for the lost of this world.  


With this in mind, I will share with you each month from my heart.  I will share ministries that you may choose to participate with and share opportunities to engage your students in global missions.  It may spark some ideas for you to use as you minister to missionaries that you are already involved with.  I'm excited to see what He wants to do with this.


Thanks for allowing me to share my heart!


Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment