Tuesday, December 4, 2012

From Lisa's heart...


Baby blankets...it seems so simple.  Each of us, as parents,have several for our children.  We didn't worry about what we would wrap our precious children in to keep them warm and protected.  In  southern Africa, moms worry every day about how they will protect their children.  

Wouldn't it be an amazing gift to them if your class could adopt a village and outfit them with blankets for babies?  My heart breaks as I think about how difficult it would be to be unable to meet such a simple need for my child.  New blankets can be collected and sent to missionaries serving in South Africa or money can be raised and then sent for the purchase of blankets.  My friends, Steve and Pam Hill are currently serving with One Heart International Mission in Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal.  

Blankets can be mailed to Steve and Pam and they will distribute them to moms and babies in need.

24 Gordon Rd.
Hatton Estates
Pinetown, KZN   3610

Join me in praying for safety for these precious lives!

From my heart,

Lisa 



No comments:

Post a Comment